Healthy Materials Training Course
22 May at 9:00 am - 12:00 pm$95 – $140
Be part of the healthy materials revolution.
Join LFIA's first Healthy Materials training course to become a leader in the revolution. We'll take you through an in-depth exploration of the materials requirements of the Living Building Challenge (LBC), diving into the Red List, Responsible Sourcing, and the Living Economy Imperatives.
Especially for those involved in projects, use this knowledge to communicate better with others in our collective supply chain and work together to make non-toxic, ecologically restorative, transparent, and socially equitable materials the norm.
There will be opportunity for discussion and getting to know other revolutionaries in the room from across the supply chain.
This course is ideal for specifiers, contractors, suppliers, manufacturers and anyone in between!
- Understand and describe the benefits of healthier materials
- Understand the objectives of the Red List and the most common risks associated with the major chemical groups of concern
- Identify and understand the key components of the LBC materials imperatives
- Learn methods for guiding relationships between different decision makers along the supply chain
- Recognise the challenges and opportunities related to transparent materials vetting and best practice approaches for doing this in your work
- Learn from others lived experiences in materials specification and materials manufacturing