- Identify the key components of the Living Building Challenge
- Discuss the rationale for restorative design principles
- Understand successful strategies for compliance with each performance area
- Recognize financial, regulatory and behavioral barriers and incentives related to high performance design
- Describe the Living Building Challenge Community resources and certification process
This course will be held at the beautifully biophilic Camperdown Commons in Sydney. Places are limited, please register below.
Completion of this course is a requirement for becoming a Living Future Ambassador.