- This event has passed.
We Declare a Celebration! 2020
10 December 2020 at 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm
Our Declare Celebration for 2020 was a fun informative event that brought together a group of almost 50 industry professionals, LFIA members, the Technical Working Group and speakers from the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC), Cetec and Bell-labs.
We took a deep dive into the rigour of the Declare label, learned the importance of materials transparency and got a manufacturer’s and LBC project team’s perspective. Sessions for manufacturers and specifiers were held in smaller breakout rooms for a more in-depth Q&A. The event ended with a round of Declare trivia that gave everyone the opportunity to network while testing their Declare knowledge.
A donation was made to the One Girl Foundation on behalf of the winning team. It was wonderful to celebrate healthy materials with many of our Declare label holders, supporters, strategic partners and interested parties in a festive end-of-year gathering.
Date: 10th December 2020
Time: 3:00pm-4:30pm (AEDT)
What We’ll Do
● Learn about what Declare is and why is it important.
● Learn how to pursue a label as a manufacturer.
● Discuss key points for specifiers to consider.
● Develop a deeper understanding of FSC and VOC requirements.
● Discuss the importance of advocacy.
● Networking with a bit of Christmas cheer (and a little competitive spirit).
Who Should Attend?
● Manufacturers that are interested in pursuing a Declare Label.
● Specifiers, Architects and Project Managers.
● Anyone with an interest in healthy materials.