Imagine true sustainability :
socially just, culturally rich and ecologically restorative…
in Melbourne’s newest retail centre.
Frasers Property Australia, in its first collaboration with the Living Future Institute of Australia launched The Brickworks Living Building Challenge – Australia’s first Living Building Challenge design competition, and the first in the world that focuses on a retail centre.
The competition has now closed with having over 40 companies and more than 100 people contributing to submissions. Well done to everyone who took on this ambitious competition, where designers, professionals, environmental experts, students and everyone else interested in a regenerative future from around the world were invited to submit ideas for this new retail centre – ideas that can dramatically raise the bar from a paradigm of doing ‘less harm’ to one in which we view our role as steward and co-creator of a true ‘living future’.
Designers are competing for a share in $30,000 in cash prizes, with the real opportunity being to inform the future building that is to be developed by Frasers Property Australia in the up and coming Burwood Brickworks precinct. The winner of the competition is to be announced in Melbourne on June 16th – see the events page for more details.
- The competition period has now closed
- Results announced June 2016
- Exhibition held in Melbourne in June, and in Sydney in July
Watch this space for further details!
- To find out about the awards night please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- For sponsorship opportunities or for any other enquiries please contact: Stephen Choi at +61 (0)421 978 288 / email@example.com